India is a world seventh biggest and second most highly populated country. This country has incredible history, beautiful culture and tradition. The government of India was established on 26-1-1951. This country may be called as Bharath and Hindustan. Unity in diversity (tremendous diversity) is a great manner of this country, this type of manner will be appears in religion, language, cast, culture etc. Now this greatest country was protected with advanced technology and strongest military. Let’s come to the main point, education is now thriving very fast in India, Every day minimum one new institute will starting their journey from here and thousands of students taking new admission in all universities around the world. Some universities like ANUCDE, AU, OU etc. are also providing distance learning facilities for those who want learn from home.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University [ANU]:
The university was started on 11th September, 1976 by the former president of India, Fakruddin Ali Ahmed and celebrated its silver jubilee in 2001. Acharya Nagarjuna university, named after the great Buddhist philosopher Acharya Nagarjuna and is located between Vijayawada and Guntur on Kolkata – Chennai national highway five (NH 5), Andhra Pradesh, India. This university has a spacious campus, spread over 293 acres. NAAC (national assessment and accreditation council) awarded 80-85 points (B++ grade) to ANU. Also this university has 435 affiliated colleges and offering a vide variety of courses.
About Centre for Distance Education [CDE]:
ANU started distance learning (CDE) facility in 2003-2004 academic years and is recognized by distance education council (DEC), New Delhi. The main aim of this distance learning program to give education to those who want to get minimum graduation like BA, B.COM, B.SC, BHM etc. from home and is mainly for middle class students, job holders, house wives and physical handicaps.
The CDE awarded (approved) degree is same as regular degree, there is no difference between regular and distance degrees. Now ANUCDE offering more then 40 post graduation courses, 30 under graduation courses and with 196 study Centre’s. Admissions are made twice a year through calendar year batch (January to December) and academic year batch (July to June) and also exams are held twice a year i.e., in the month of May and December. ANUCDE also providing facilities like betterment and supplementary examinations to improve the marks obtained by the students of CDE. Those who need any information and clarification they can approach directly the director or CDE and can log on to anucde.info. All latest updates like results, admissions, time tables, fee particulars and other notifications are always available in ANUCDE official website. And also any CDE student can view his/her university personal profile using online service with latest fee paid details at any time. The Centre will clearly clarify the doubts of the students at every stage. All students can get quality education at an affordable cost through a wide network of ANUCDE study Centre’s, this is a one of the best place to improve qualification, knowledge and career prospects of student.
Why ANUCDE Was Started?
- For those who stopped their education career before appear their graduations.
- For women’s who not gained minimum education qualification after their marriage?
- For employees who want to get promotions using higher qualification.
- For physically challenged persons (handicaps), children of armed persons (CAP) and for others who has health problems.
- And for those who suffering with personal problems.
- For government and private job holders and teachers.
- To give quality education to all with low fee and with a great aims ANUCDE was established. And is one of the major educations providing university in India.
Main Facilities & Services:
- After paying admission fee, ANUCDE will provide study material, identity card and other stuff very fast at spot to students via study centers.
- Conducting and announcing of scheduled weekend classes, exams and results.
- Any student can contact ANUCDE at any time with low mobile call cost.
- CDE also providing one prospectus book with each entrance application.
- At every CDE study centre we can seek experienced lecturers and professors for each subject.
- All courses study materials will be designed by experts of CDE.
- Students who wish to appear for supplementary exams may download their marks from CDE website. And should not wait for the receiving of the marks memo from the university/post office.
- Those who do not receive the hall ticket by post they can download the hall ticket from internet through CDE site.
- Every student now can pay all CDE fees directly using internet, they can also get all latest university updates like results, admission and other announcements via website.
How Exams Will Be Conducted By CDE?
- All exams were conducted by ANUCDE using advanced jumbling system at student or CDE chosen examination Centre.
- Study Centre’s have no rights and influence to conducting of exams at any exam Centre, All exams finalized and conducted by CDE only.
- And a hall ticket will be directly sent to student address and CDE conduct all exams very strictly.
- Students don’t have to pay any external fee to their chosen study Centre’s and all students have to pay fee only through demand draft (DD recommended) or through online.
- For any details and doubts students can contact their near study Centre or directly CDE.
- The student’s hall ticket number is same as their CDE identity card number.
- Their will be a university exams at the end of each academic/calendar year.
- There is no detention system in distance learning. Candidates who have failed in any year will be allowed to continue the course of study for the next year.
- Once university provided examination Centre can not be changed, All students must have to appear their second, third year and supply exams only in the Centre where they appeared their first year exams.
List of All Courses Offered By ANUCDE:
- Exclusive Review: Top 10 Best Courses Offered By ANUCDE University
Some Latest list of ANUCDE Study Centre’s:
The above Centre’s are major list of ANUCDE study Centre’s and you can contact them at any time.
Gold Medals (Awards) For Students:
ANUCDE also presenting awards to those students who gained highest marks in their end exams. And many students have a chance to get these university gold medals.
The Core Faculty:
In this leading university we can seek a number of learned and experienced professors for each subject, good faculty and staff. The faculty will always try to keep close with their students to teach new and quality knowledge to them. And the staff will always give great support to all students.
Student Support Services (Special Committees):
- General enquires/dispatch problems: coordinator (student support services), ph. 0863-2346222.
- For admission matters: academic coordinator, phone. 0863-2346207.
- Study material problems: deputy director, ph. 0863-2346259.
- Allotment of study centres and arrangement of practical and theory classes: coordinator (study centres), ph. 0863-2346224.
- For examination: joint registrar (examinations), ph. 0863-2346255.
- Mid-term exams/practical’s: additional director (science), ph. 0863-2346226.
- Assignment/project work and Issues related to research courses: coordinator (exams), ph. 0863-2346226.
The above listed committees are started by CDE to help the students in solving their educational problems, give information and also for providing guidance.
The Above Provided Committees Deals With The Following:
- Identity cards, name correction, change of address, lateral entry, rectification of errors in admission, genuineness of the certificates, counseling the students regarding eligibility, fee related problems and change of course/group/language/optional papers etc.
- Material problem, E-learning etc.
- Change of study Centre’s/allotment of nearest study Centre etc.
- Change of examination Centre’s for UG and PG courses students, hall tickets problems, mark memos, provisional certificate, duplicate mark memos, transfer certificate, revaluation of results etc.
- Practical exams problems, info about mid-term and project, informing students regarding practical exams etc.
- Info on assignment topic, submission dates for assignments and project, guide approval, fee particular, viva voice, problem related to project etc.
ANUCDE Location Map:
Official Address For Communication:
The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna nagar-522510, Guntur (Dist.), Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone (general enquiries): 0863-2293356, 2346222, 2346208.
Email & Website: email@example.com + www.anucde.info
Labled Anucde Distance Education Reviews Universities