Note: Ed.CET 2014 latest counseling information will be available on following link: Important Dates for Ed.CET 2014 Admissions. And also stay connected to our Study Bucket page on Facebook for latest updates until completion of admissions.
Hi everyone good news for all candidates who applied for Ed.CET [Education Common Entrance Test] 2014 from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States and for those who successfully qualified this great entrance test for admission in to one year of B.Ed. [Bachelor of Education] course in the institutes established across the two states for the academic year 2014-15. This is the last entrance test for one year B.Ed. course admissions from the next year the duration and eligibility of course will be changed. We know that, by the moment of united Andhra, telangana rise and fee reimbursement issues the counselings for all common entrance tests conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education [APSCHE] are postponed since many days and took long time to conduct. Due to this reason many qualified and eligible students are awaiting for counseling and admissions since four months. So we are now happy to announce that recently APSCHE announced first phase counseling and admissions notification with including schedule for Ed.CET 2014 examination. For more details please continue your reading.
Recommended Posts for you
Today morning we got news about latest Ed.CET 2014 first phase counseling notification from edcet.apsche.ac.in official website of APSCHE for Ed.CET web counseling. This is an exclusive cover story about Ed.CET so please share this post with all your friends and also with those who applied and qualified for Ed.CET 2014. Please like Study Bucket on Facebook using following link: www.facebook.com/studybucket to get latest news on your news feed related to EDCET.
First Phase Original Notification:
The qualified candidates of Ed.CET-2014 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2014-2015 on the dates mentioned against their state wide rank and methodology in any of the HLC's with all original certificates.
Important Schedule for Ed.CET 2014 First Phase Counseling:
Following are the important dates for Ed.CET 2014 exam like candidates original certificates verification at help line centers (HLC’s), web counseling access to option entry or choice filling, seat allotment order and for admissions. So note down given dates on your book successfully and appear for counseling and get admission in B.Ed. course.
First phase certificates verification starts from: 29-09-2013 To 07-10-2013
First phase online counseling starts from: 30-09-2013 To 10-10-2013
Downloading allotment order from: 13-10-2013
Admissions start on or before: 18-10-2013
Classes Starts From: 21-10-2013
Schedule For Certificate Verification & Web Options:
Counseling Schedule For Special Categories:
The above provided schedule is for your Ed.CET 2013 examination. So follow that schedule and get admission quickly. If you want visual then watch our below embed YouTube video about Ed.CET 2013 counseling latest news update. And you can also download the entire presentation of video in portable document format (PDF) in to your computer hard disc by using following link.Download And Share Our Presentation Now
Watch Ed.CET 2014 Counseling Breaking News:View Ed.CET Videos Shelf
Subscribe Us on YouTube:
List of Courses & Codes:
Documents To Be Produced By All Candidates:
In your nearest helpline center or where you wish to go for certificates verification there you should have to verify and submit all you’re originally obtained certificates and one set Xerox copies of all your certificates. If you are unfortunately forgot to take your certificates at HLC’s then you are not eligible for web option entry and admission in B.Ed. So before going for counseling you should need to check/bring following documents thoroughly.
- Rank card and hall ticket of Ed.CET. 2013 (printout from website).
- Secondary school certificate (SSC)/10th class marks memorandum.
- Intermediate marks memos and pass certificate.
- Degree marks memos & provisional certificate.
- 9th to degree study certificates (7 years).
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Caste or integrated community certificate if you are eligible for stipend.
- Recent income certificate of your parents or guardian.
- And also Scheduled cast (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates should have to pay ₨ 200/- processing fee and all other candidates have to pay ₨ 400/- processing fee for Ed.CET 2013 counseling at the time of certificates verification.
Certificates Needed By Special Categories For Verification:
Following are the documents that are mandatory for special categories who successfully qualified Ed.CET and obtained rank card for counseling. So those who are under special category they all are should need to produce following certificates at the time of verification.
- Minority certificate.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
- Children of Armed Person (CAP) certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
List of Helpline Centers:
Important Points To Remember:
- Special Category Candidates can exercise online options along with regular candidates.
- Schedule for Certificate Verification of NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH Candidates are at only.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Nizam College, Hyderabad.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
For Further Details:
For more latest information and online choice filling please visit Ed.CET 2013 admissions and web based counseling official website: http://edcet.apsche.ac.in
Labled Breaking News Edcet