Hi this is Manohara from Study Bucket Organization and now in this exclusive tutorial I am going to explain you how to download your Andhra Pradesh state Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or 10th class marks memorandum with in few simple steps. So let’s know how?
If you are unfortunately loss yours originally obtained SSC pass certificate or your certificate is stolen by others or your certificate was damaged or soiled due to any reason and do you wish to get one new certificate then follow our simple instructions carefully and download your duplicate SSC marks memo successfully through Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP) official website bseap.org and temporarily use it for any purpose.
SSC stands for Secondary School Certificate and it is also called as 10th class. This is a basic high school education in Andhra Pradesh state conducted by BSEAP. Before seeking for higher studies every student in A.P state should need to qualify this basic education.
How We Are Going To Get Our SSC Certificate?
To gain our original pass certificate of SSC end examinations really we should have to pay some amount of fee, fulfill and send its related application form to BSEAP office address and need to wait some little time to receive or until they send. But through using online data base of BSEAP official website we can get/download our duplicate SSC pass certificate from anywhere in this world number of times at any time quickly and without any application filling and error. Using this unbelievable service we can get details of all Andhra Pradesh year wise SSC passed candidates and BSEAP staff will also update every year wise passed student’s details in their data base. But unfortunately in their data base they are only providing certificates from 2004 academic year batches to present batches and they did not updated any data about before 2004 students because this service is launched recently after 2004. So those candidates who completed or appeared SSC before 2004 academic year they do not have any chance to download their marks memo online. So we are very sorry about this, if you are completed your SSC after 2004 then you can follow our tutorial with pleasure.
Procedure To Get Your SSC Marks Memo Online:
- First of all logon to BSEAP official website www.bseap.org using any internet café, personal computer, tablet pc or mobile device.
- Next the above website home page will be displayed on your screen with in seconds.
- In that web page you just need click on SSC PASS STUDENTS DATA (YEAR WISE) button that will appears on above of the web page like below screen shot.
- Or directly logon to following website link: http://memos.bseapwebdata.org/LoginDetails.aspx
- Just after pressing on it next the following login web page will be immediately loaded on your screen in your browser window like below picture.
- For security reason the BSEAP developed sign in page for students and organizations. Using this incredible login form they can easily get and know details about those who accessing their data base of SSC PASSS STUDENTS.
- The login page is only for protecting their data base from hackers and to avoid other unwanted thieves. So before accessing your data online you need to provide some basic details about you for verification.
- In the above screen shot we can observe that there are mainly two categories can access their data base by entering basic details that are Individuals and Organizations. So you need to select one of them for example if you are a student then follow below instructions.
- On sign in form you should need to understand all blanks with * indicates a required field.
- If you are a student then provide some mandatory details of you like below image in that login form. There first select individual option, next enter you full name as per SSC, enter your purpose, and then provide your own 10 digits valid mobile number and your own house address for communication.
- After providing all details successfully finally click on SUBMIT button that will appears on below of the web form.
- If you are member of an organization then follow these steps to access data. First of all select organization option in login form like below picture, next enter your full name as per your certificates, enter your position in that organization, provide organization name, select your organization type like state government, central government, third party verification agency, private organization and others, enter purpose to access data, provide valid office contact numbers and address for better communication in future.
- And finally press SUBMIT button without any doubt.
- You can also access entire data without any login required by directly opening following website link or data base link on your browser new tab or window. Link: http://220.127.116.11/SSCHT/SSCResultsDetails.aspx
- Next the following official BSEAP year wise 10th passed student’s data base web page will be displayed.
- In that web page you need to provide your SSC passed details or you can also enter any A.P state SSC passed candidate details to get certificate immediately. In that form all fields are mandatory so fill the all details carefully.
- Enter your own SSC pass details like below picture. First enter your 10th class hall ticket number, select date of birth, select year of completed your SSC like March-2010, April-2013 etc., stream of examination like regular, private, OSSC-regular, OSSC-private and finally enter the CAPTCHA code or text shown in the image under box provided or also called a security pin or text.
- After successfully providing all details next click on SUBMIT button.
- You are done! Now you will immediately get your duplicate SSC marks list on your screen in JPEG (Joint Photography Experts Group) format with including all details like below picture.
- To printout your marks sheet you just need to click on PRINT THIS PAGE button that will appears on left side top corner of the page.
- Next the following popup window will be opened on your screen. On that box you have to select your connected printer, desired copies and finally press OK button to printout your marks memo through your printer.
- To download your SSC memo in to your personal computer hard disc in JPEG format follow our below instructions carefully.
- But using some special techniques you can save your image certificate to your desktop simply. So lets learn that techniques.
- The first technique is called “drag-n-drop” using this method you can select an image or photograph in the web page even that page is enabled with no right click function.
- In this process first you need to point your mouse pointer on the certificate, next press and hold the left side mouse click button and drag that object to browser address bar like pictures shown in below.
- Next the certificate will be loaded on your browser new window in image format so there just hit SAVE IMAGE AS option and save your memo.
- If you failed to do above method then follow this simple technique.
- In your browser MENU seek for SAVE PAGE AS option under FILE and click on it for saving entire web page see below picture.
Way To Printout:
How To Download Image Certificate?
Drag And Drop Method:
Save Entire Web Page:
Watch Our Video Tutorial:
- If you are confused to how to download or printout your SSC certificate by following our instructions then please feel free to ask your questions using below comment form.
- If you are completely read our post successfully and did not understand downloading procedure or tried many times to download then please leave this page and just go to your nearest E-seva, Mee seva or AP online center and take their help to download your certificate by paying ₹ 20/- only.
- Don’t try to download multiple certificates from same computer or don’t try to access other student details without their permission because BSEAP will also store IP addresses for security purpose.
- And do not share your personal SSC passed details with any one and in online.
We hope this little tutorial will be helpful to you for more exclusive tutorials please subscribe to Study Bucket RSS feeds and also share this post with your friends.
That’s All, Thanks!
Labled Ssc Tutorials