Do you completed your SSC through using Andhra Pradesh open school (APOSS)? And would you like to get your passed 10th class marks list online? Then read our ultimate tutorial to learn how to view details of all APOSS 10th class passed and failed candidates online.
In our last post we published an exclusive and advanced tutorial about how to download Andhra Pradesh regular BSEAP SSC marks memo? And now in this post we can learn how to obtain your APOSS SSC pass details online.
- Similar Post: How to Download A.P State Regular SSC Marks Memo?
Aim of Post:
This post is especially made for those students who unfortunately loss their hardly earned APOSS SSC certificate and for those who wish to get quick admission into intermediate or in any other courses immediately after knowing their SSC results and before receiving or do not waiting for original marks memo. And we hope this tutorial will also helpful to those who seeking for jobs based on 10th class and also for all candidates who presently studying or appearing their 10th class at APOSS. So share this post with all students around the AP.
Now in Andhra Pradesh state number of people still being uneducated due to many reasons and many of them now desired to start their educational journey. But unfortunately they do not suppose to go school after maximum age and can not continue their study with children’s. So in this reason Andhra Pradesh government launched an unbelievable program called Open School Society (OSS) in 1991 and started offering the SSC course in the year 2008-09. APOSS is an autonomous society. Using this distance learning scheme anyone can complete their school education or SSC from their living home and by working from anywhere. This facility is mainly for housewives, job holders, poor children’s and for all who have no chance to go school.
About SSC Marks Memo:
All students after appearing their end or public examinations of 10th class conducted by APOSS they will immediately get their results after two months from exams. The results sheet of SSC will come with some main candidates pass details data like total marks and subject wise marks obtained by them with also including grades they gained. The entire results sheet is also called as provisional marks memo. So we can use that provisional marks sheet for any purpose temporarily by downloading it from APOSS official website.
- Read: How To Download AP Open School INTER Marks Memo
- See Also: How to download Telangana 10th class marks list
Source To Download:
APOSS has its own official website for students. In that website they will update all data about examinations results, time tables, application forms etc. So in this way they also providing a useful service for students to download their SSC pass details. Using this unbelievable service you can view and printout your results at any time without any disturbance.
Procedure To View Online:
- To view your SSC results online first of all logon to APOSS official website www.apopenschool.org using your personal computer or with any other device.
- When you logon to APOSS website successfully you will see a following web page on your computer screen.
- After loading above official website page on your browser tab successfully next seek for SSC PASSED STUDENTS DATA YEAR WISE button in right side navigation menu of website and click on it. For clarification see below figure.
- Immediately after pressing that button same like above picture next you'll get following results display web page on your screen within seconds.
- Or directly logon to APOSS SSC data base link: http://220.127.116.11/APOSS/APOSSRESULTS.aspx
- To view your SSC results sheet quickly first enter your APOSS SSC examinations hall ticket number in the given box like below pic, next select your year of completion of SSC and finally press Submit button.
- That's it after pressing Submit button next you'll get your marks sheet of APOSS SSC on your screen like below screen shot with all important details.
How To Printout?
- In the above part of tutorial you successfully learned how to view APOSS SSC marks memo online. And now in this part you are going to learn how to printout your SSC results. So lets continue your reading.
- To printout your results sheet you should have to press PRINT button that you can see in left side top corner of the web page.
- Just after clicking on PRINT button next you'll see a popup window with print options like below picture. There first select your PC connected printer, next enter number of copies do you want and finally press OK button.
- You can also use Save Page As option that will be in browser options to save your entire results web page to your computer.
- That's all for any kind of doubt please use below comment form, Thanks.
Watch Related Video:
Labled Ssc Tutorials