If you are a one of the student of Andhra Pradesh polytechnic course then I sure you’ll try to find online about how to download your polytechnic end examinations hall ticket. Thus, if you are seriously seeking for your hall ticket online then continue reading our tutorial and learn how to download and printout your polytechnic course examinations hall ticket quickly.
Presently many AP. State polytechnic students really don’t know they can also view and print their own end examinations hall ticket online. Perhaps, even if they knew they can also download their hall tickets. Unfortunately they don’t know the way and source to download. Hence, using this post I hope they’ll understand way to download definitely.
About AP Polytechnic Course:
Must Read: Andhra Pradesh polytechnic Course Structure
Health Tips: How to keep your body healthy during exams
Source To Download:
Before 2012 academic year State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) only provided facility to get students original hall ticket one time only. Because, the examinations application form is only available on offline with one combined original and duplicate hall ticket form. So students should have to fill and submit their applications with their own hand writing and attached passport size photographs. And if they unfortunately lost their original hall ticket there will be only one duplicate hall ticket for attending exams. If they also lost their duplicate hall ticket there is no other way to attend exams. So after seeing this all things SBTET placed a useful service in their official website after 2012 academic year for downloading student’s digital hall ticket before the exams at any time, from anywhere and number of times. This is really a good chance to all students because they don’t need to go to colleges before exams, don’t need to wait for their hall tickets and they can directly attend for their exams using online printout of hall ticket.
View Your Hall Ticket Online:
The hall tickets of your polytechnic exams will be available on website only in 20 days before of exams. So you can’t find any data about you on website after completing your exams.
- For viewing your polytechnic hall ticket online first of all visit SBTET official website sbtetap.gov.in using your personal computer or using any other local internet centers.
- After browsing SBTET website using any web browser next the following web page will be opened on your screen.
- If you see exactly above page on your screen then seek for Hall Ticket button in left side navigation on that website and press it.
- You can also directly logon to following link: http://sbtetap.gov.in/view/Halltickets.aspx?Band=L&LinkId=HallTicket
- If you click on Hall Ticket button next you'll immediately get hall tickets web page on your screen like following picture.
- In that page click on Diploma Examination Halltickets Generated From APONLINE button exactly like above screen shot.
- Or finally directly browse following AP ONLINE data base website link: http://18.104.22.168/SBTET/UserInterface/LoginPage.aspx
- If you successfully opened APLINE website then next one Diploma Online FeePayment Login page will be displayed like below.
- There is no need to Login to that website for hall ticket. So just ignore that and click on Hallticket button again in top and main navigation menu.
- Now the following final website page will be displayed.
- In that page first enter your polytechnic course Personal Identity Number (PIN) or also called hall ticket number in the provided box and finally press Print button.
- Enter your PIN number like this 12181-EC-023, 13284-EE-001 or 12176-CS-031 but not like this 12148ec025, 13215CS058 etc. Just use hyphen to separate year, college code, branch and serial number.
- If you successfully entered your hall ticket number correctly and pressed Print button then one popup window will be opened with your digital original hall ticket on your browser new tab like below image.
- Your original exams hall ticket will contains following things Month & Year of Exam, Your PIN, Examination Center, your name, your father or guardian name, branch, scheme, table of subjects that you are going to appear, marks of identification and with including some special instructions for appearing exams.
- If you wish to print your hall ticket immediately then first confirm your computer have a connected printer and then next click on Print button again that will be at below of the hall ticket.
- Just after pressing on Print button there will be another popup window will be displayed with hall ticket and Printout options. So there select your printer, enter number of copies do you want and click OK button finally.
- That's all.
- Use Save Page As option of browser to save entire web page on your computer disk and printout it any time.
- After printout you hall ticket next you have to enter your moles on it and signature also.
- Unfortunately if you don't understand the procedure of downloading your hall ticket then please this page and go to your nearest Mee seva or to any other helpline center and take their help to download your hall ticket.
- Please leave your comment below if you have doubt about how to download.
Watch Related Tutorial:
Labled Diploma Polytechnic Tutorials