Do you want your APOSS intermediate marks memo urgent for applying any job based on it? Or did you lost your original APOSS inter marks memorandum and would you wish to get one temporary APOSS inter marks list for admission into any under graduation course quickly without wasting long time. Then with pleasure read our ultimate procedure and exclusive tutorial about how to easily download Andhra Pradesh open school (APOSS) intermediate marks sheet. And also learn how to get all year wise APOSS intermediate passed students data online.
Recommended Post: How To Register For Polytechnic Entrance Test (POLYCET)
Two or three months later of your intermediate course end exams conducted by APOSS. The all students who successfully passed the exams will receive their original marks memo through post. And who unfortunately did not received their marks memo in time for applying jobs, getting admissions or for any other purposes they can download their duplicate marks memo through APOSS official website. This is really an unbelievable online service launched by APOSS for their loyal intermediate students. Previously they already launched and successfully running online service for downloading secondary school certificate (SSC marks memo). So now they decided to provide one wonderful service to view year wise intermediate passed students data online. Through this online service only those students can get their data online that who completed their intermediate after 2012 academic year to present. So before March 2012 inter passed students cannot get their data online anyway. But they can get back their duplicate marks sheet if they lost original memorandum by sending an application form with prescribed fee to APOSS office address. Thus, only those candidates who appeared their intermediate at APOSS from 2012 can continue their reading this exclusive tutorial with pleasure.
Uses of Duplicate Marks List:
Many students lose their original certificates unfortunately in many reasons and worry about their losted certificates. Because they don’t know the complete procedure to get back their certificate immediately from APOSS. In this case there are many chances to loss their opportunities at government sector, free seats in professional courses, etc. Because, without proper marks memo any one does not allow you to proceed further. So by downloading and keeping this online marks sheet you can get some courage if you also unfortunately lost your certificate. This online marks list printout is also allowed by all colleges, government offices etc. So thus, you can use this duplicated marks list in any purpose for temporarily until you receive the original one.
What Marks Sheet Will Contain?
The APOSS provided online intermediate marks list will contain following important data about the candidate like hall ticket number, full name, district name with code, accredited institute name (A.I Name) or study center name cum address etc. and the marks sheet mainly contain candidate originally obtained marks details like following subject name cum code, maximum marks, theory marks, practical subjects cum marks, obtained marks subject wise and grand total, result status, grade, etc.
How To View Online?
- AP Open School maintaining an unbelievable official website for their all present and former 10th class and intermediate students. Through the APOSS official student portal any student can get immediately new information about the admissions, exams, results, etc.
- For viewing our 10th class and intermediate marks list first we should also have to visit www.apopenschool.org
- After browsing above given website through your any internet connected desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile next the following website home page will be loaded successfully.
- In that website right sidebar navigation seek for INTER Passed Students Data Yearwise button under News and Media and click on it immediately without any doubt.
- or directly visit following hosted data base link: http://188.8.131.52/APOSS/APOSSRESULTSINTERALL.aspx
- Just after clicking on it now another web page will loaded in new tab of your browser like below.
- Now in that online data base page enter your APOSS INTER hall ticket number in the box given, select your year of appearing and click Submit button finally.
- Within seconds you'll get your marks list on your screen.
How To Download or Print?
- For downloading your marks list click on PRINT button displayed at left side top corner, configure print options and in last printout through printer.
Labled Intermediate Tutorials