Are you a one of the student of ANUCDE? And are you going to appear your end exams conducted by ANUCDE? Then you should have to get your hall ticket for allowing you to appear all exams conducted by university at different examination centers. There are mainly two ways to obtain your hall ticket for appearing ANUCDE exams. First way is through your chosen nearest study centre and second way is through online service powered by ANUCDE. If you have less time to go to study centre for receiving your original hall ticket or you don’t like to go to your study centre for this kind of small things then just follow our tutorial for learning how to view and printout your generated ANUCDE exams hall ticket online.
One week before of all end exams the university staff will update data related to student’s hall tickets on their official website. Only those students hall tickets will available on the website who successfully paid their exams fee. So those students of CDE who would like to get their hall ticket immediately without going to their study centre they can quickly and easily download their hall ticket through official ANUCDE website by entering their enrollment number. This online hall tickets downloading service is only available from one week before of exams to one month after the exams. So students can see this option on the website between the exams only.
Importance of Hall Ticket:
Hall ticket is a very mandatory thing for allowing any person to write exams. It works like a proof for a student. So every student who is going to appear exam of ANUCDE they should need to have their original or printed duplicate hall ticket compulsory. Those candidates who come without proper hall ticket they do not allowed to appearing exams anyway.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
- First of all for downloading your end exams hall ticket just log on to ANUCDE official student portal www.anucde.info in between one week before the exams using any computer with connected printer.
- Next the following homepage will be loaded on your screen with including different links. In that web page sidebar navigation menu seek for Hall Tickets option.
- After finding that option you can see UG Courses and PG Courses links under Hall Tickets. There select your option for example if you are studying any under graduation course like B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BBM, BHM, etc. then click on UG Courses link. Or if you want to get hall ticket of any post graduate course studying student like M.Sc, M.Com, M.A, LLM, etc. then just press PG Courses link.
- Now after selecting any option the following page displayed on your screen. There you should need to enter your enrollment number in the box provided.
- And after providing your valid enrollment number as given in your student identity card finally hit Submit button like below screen shot.
- That's it, now you'll get your CDE exams hall ticket on your screen like below picture. And the hall ticket contains some important things like course, exam centre name and address, candidate name, father or guardian name, address, subject codes, hall ticket number, digital photograph and signature.
- For printing your hall ticket just press shortcut key CTRL+P in keyboard or click on PRINT button that will be at below of the web page like picture showing in below and finally press OK button in popup window without forgetting selecting your printer.
Labled Anucde Tutorials