At the time of every academic year ending the BIEAP conducting public exams to those students who studying two years of regular intermediate or vocational courses in the institutes approved by BIEAP across the state. The end exams of these courses are being conducted by BIEAP since many years with very strict rules. And also the present academic year end exams are going to be held from soon. So in this direction, students are waiting for their hall tickets very eagerly to appear for exams. We know hall ticket is a very important identity to every student to be allow into examination center and even room to appear for exam. If you’re also an intermediate or vocational course studying student and now would you need hall ticket for urgent and wish to know procedure to get your hall ticket online quickly then this is the best post for you to learn how to download hall tickets for first or second year regular or even supplementary exams of intermediate and vocational courses. So let’s read it now!
Procedure To Download IPE Hall Tickets
Read Also: First Year Inter Results Declared - News
Read Also: Check Your First Year Inter Results Now
Are you studying first year or second year of any regular and general intermediate or at least vocational/ Bridge course conducted by BIEAP at any one of the recognized colleges around the state? And your final exams notification with time table has been announced recently? And did you lost your original hall ticket unfortunately that you received from your junior college management and that is dispatched from head office of BIEAP officially one week before to exams? Or your hall ticket is stolen by anonymous person or almost by thieve? Or your hall ticket is completely soiled or tear? Or you didn’t received original one from college yet? Or your college management bothering you by do not giving your original hall ticket to you? And now would you like to download your duplicate hall ticket for attending final exams that are going to be start from next week or already started? Then don’t worry there is a fastest and best way to view and download your original hall ticket online without depending on any person.
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has been officially launched and being offered an wonderful online service to access general inter and vocational or also called bridge course studying students their own hall tickets for first or second year regular and even supplementary exams quickly and easily. So now you don’t need to worry about hall tickets anymore. Because by providing some basic educational and personal details of you in the given online form you may access to online data base and can download hall tickets of you even at any time only before and while exams from the official website.
Importance of Hall Ticket For Exams:
- Hall ticket is works like an identity for every student to be allow into examination center, examination hall and even to appear for all exams.
- Without proper hall ticket any candidate does not allowed to enter into at least examination center.
- In each examination the hall ticket is a mandatory thing to bring every student. So candidate without hall ticket may not allow into exam hall anyway.
Source To Download Hall Ticket:
In many reasons and situations students are being lost their hall tickets. By seeing these all situations the BIEAP brought a permanent solution for it by launched online service to download student hall tickets since few years. So now any student don’t need to request college management again for duplicate one even they lost original one and can take printout from online during exams. This online service is only available on official website of BIEAP that is bieap.cgg.gov.in. This website is always being connected with their own servers to serve information of candidates when needed.
Who Can Access This Service?
There are no such restrictions to use this wonderful service and this is absolutely free service from BIEAP to all their students. But, this service is especially for Intermediate and Vocational students across the AP. State for downloading their examination hall tickets only. So it is only useful to college management to download hall tickets for their students if lost original one and to student who wish to download his/her duplicate one when need.
What Details An Online Hall Ticket Will Contains?
The duplicate one is come with color and it contains some common and important details of candidate like roll number, course medium, district, year of exam, name, mother and father name, examination center name with address, recent color passport size photograph and signature, subject names, space for signature of the principal, exam time, college name with code, controller of examinations signature and some important notes.
Important Points To Remember:
- This online service will be only available from starting of exams to until ending of public exams. So after completion of all final exams successfully this service will not be available online anymore for you. So keep and preserve your downloaded hall tickets with you carefully for future reference.
- Don’t share your confidential details related to hall ticket like number, name, and date of birth etc. with any anonymous person and even with friends for security reasons.
- Keep and preserve your hall tickets with you in the secured place carefully not only until exams also until you complete your graduation. Because, hall tickets are important things to remember our course related details easily even we lost our pass certificate and can use them when required.
- Date of birth is a mandatory details so it is almost impossible to download hall ticket without providing this valid detail.
- If you have a doubt about what to do after taking printout of this duplicate one then your thought is absolutely right you must have to take sign of your college principal in the specified place in this printed hall ticket for security reasons. And without proper sign of the principal you're not allow into exam hall. So don't forget about principal sign and get it anyway after downloading.
Recommended Post: Complete Procedure To Apply Online For EAMCET
Mandatory Details You Should Need to Have For Online Access:
Following are the necessary details that you should need to have for accessing hall tickets online. So try to ready these details quickly by referring concerned documents and hold them with you at the time of entering details in online form and downloading hall ticket. Without providing following information you can’t download your hall ticket. So you have to arrange them anyway.
- First of all you must need to have your genuine date of birth as per original SSC certificate or its equivalent documents.
- Secondly you should need to have present year roll number of your course.
- In case you’re a first year candidate then try to hold your SSC hall ticket number also with you. This is needed or useful if you forget or don’t know the present enrollment number.
- Or if you’re studying second year and wish to get second year hall ticket then also arrange enrollment number of previous year in case you don’t know present year roll number.
- And finally you need to have your course name like general inter and vocational/ bridge course.
Preparation Tips: How To Prepare For Competitive Exams Easily
Procedure To Download:
- First of all browse official website of Board of Intermediate Education using any one of internet and printer connected trusted computer, laptop or even latest tablet PC. The official portal of BIEAP is bieap.cgg.gov.in.
- After successfully logon to above given website next following webpage will be displayed on your computer screen.
- In that page you don't need to enter any username and password for login. So there just seek for message that says "Click here to get I.P.E Hall Tickets" at the above of that sign in form.
- And then next click on "First Year" button if you want to download first year hall ticket or hit "Second Year" button in case if you want to download second year hall ticket. The both links will appears after that text message see below picture for an idea.
- Unfortunately we can't provide direct links for both webpages because they're showing some error message like invalid access when we open them directly in new browser tabs. So you can't go to that pages directly without opening homepage or main website. But the direct links for both are following first URL link for first year hall tickets is http://bieap.cgg.gov.in/FirstYearHallTicket.do. And second direct URL link for second year hall tickets is http://bieap.cgg.gov.in/SecondYearHallTicket.do. But these both are not accessed directly so follow remaining procedure.
- After clicking on First Year link appears next to that message next you can see an official webpage of BOI Candidates Details Form opened in new tab of your web browser. The official page will looks like exactly following screen shot.
- There now fill some basic details in the given form like following. First select General or Vocational option for example, if you're studying General Intermediate then select General option or in case if you're appearing for vocational/Bridge course then select Vocational option.
- Next enter roll number of your present academic year given by college management. Or in case if you don't know present year enrollment number then you can also enter SSC hall ticket number for downloading your present hall ticket.
- Next enter your date of birth as per documents submitted to the board of intermediate. It is mandatory detail and there is no alternate detail for it like enrollment number so you must have to enter this detail.
- Finally hit Get Hall Ticket button below of that form.
- If you filled all correct details and clicked Get Hall Ticket button carefully then in the next moment you'll see your first year regular or even supplementary original and colorful hall ticket on your screen under that form.
- Or if you failed to provide correct details then when you click on Get Hall Ticket button you'll see error message like "No Data Found With The Given Details". So provide all details without mistakes.
- To take printout through your printer there now click on Print Hall Ticket button under that hall ticket. Just after clicking on that button next your hall ticket opened separately in the same window. There again click on Print Hall Ticket button for printout. Also remember that you can take black and white or even color printout only if you have color printer.
- The first year original hall ticket looks like following.
- First click on Second Year link in homepage and enter all required details in the next loaded page by following above instructions that we provided for first year hall ticket download. But in this part enter your second year enrollment number in the given box.
- You can enter previous year enrollment number in case you don't have present year enrollment number.
- After providing all details carefully finally press Get Hall Ticket button and take printout of that hall ticket in the next page using your printer.
- That's it you're done.
- If you're getting problem or you have a question related to this tutorial then let us know by commenting using below comment form.
How To Download First Year Hall Ticket:
How To Download Second Year Hall Ticket:
Labled Intermediate Tutorials