After fee payment of any candidate it is very necessary to submit his/her online application form of EAMCET by filling it successfully with all mandatory details, uploading photograph and signature for completing registration process successfully. It’s so easy to pay fee from any nearest government helpline centers like E-seva, Mee-seva etc. But, for filling application form every candidate should have to visit official portal of EAMCET. Many fee paid candidates really don’t know the procedure to apply online by filling up application. In this case, they’re going to service centers for taking help and depending on other third party persons for fill up their applications and for applying online. So for avoiding such kind of bad habit from candidates we’re posted tutorial about this topic today. So by reading and following instructions given by us carefully you can fill up and submit your EAMCET online application form yourself easily without depending on other third party persons. So let’s completely read it now!
Fill And Submit The EAMCET Application Form
Did you recently paid your prescribed registration fee for EAMCET exam from any one of government service centers like AP online, Eseva etc. and received printout of payment receipt from them? Or paid fee yourself from online gateway service using debit, credit card or internet banking service activated personal bank account of you and obtained transaction id and reference id? And now would you like to know the procedure to apply online by accessing application form? Then you’re in the right place. Believe us by reading this post you’ll completely learn how to register online for EAMCET without any confusion.
The printed application form and ICR cum OMR sheet for EAMCET registration presently not available for offline mode submission and this kind of waste mode is already removed completely by APSCHE from the last academic year. So now any candidate don't need to stand in endless queues at Banks or service centers like e-Seva, Mee Seva to purchase Printed application forms, take Demand Draft from bank, send completed Application form to the EAMCET head office. But, all candidates should have to submit their applications form in online mode only. For accessing the online application form first of all the candidate must have to pay his/her required fee from secured mode that he/she may trust. So only those candidates who paid their fee successfully they have a chance to access online application anyway. And the online applications can’t be accessed by other anonymous candidates anyway who didn’t paid their fee. If you’re also does not yet paid your examination fee then read our post about procedure to pay EAMCET fee.
Or if you already successfully paid your fee and obtained transaction id and other payment details contained receipt from the service center where you have been paid your fee. Or if you paid fee from online gateway service using internet banking service or debit/ credit card and preserved transaction id, reference id and other payment details with you carefully that you entered and gained during payment then lets read and learn how to access online form, fulfill and submit it.
Advantages of Online Registration Mode:
If we compared to old OMR/ICR sheet and Printed application form submission process the new online registration process is very fast and comfortable for easy app submission of candidates from anywhere in this world. Using this online registration system the EAMCET team can easily track information of submitted huge apps and can quickly manage them by removing fake apps from list. The server computers can automatically detect and identify data of twice application submitted candidates. The main concept of this online reg is to “SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT”. By filling required details in this mode you can submit entire application of you with one single click. Distributing hall tickets, results, rank cards and other important things directly to the candidates easily from online. And also there are many hidden advantages of this mode.
Featured Post: Top 10 Mozilla Firefox Extensions For Education
Mandatory Details You Need To Have For Filling The Application:
Before you proceed to verify payment details and access online application ensure that you hold all necessary details with you for filling in the application. If you don't know what are the required details then keep ready following documents with you.
- Hall ticket number of the appearing or appeared qualifying examination.
- Stream that you wish to apply like (E), (AM), or both (E & AM). Before you select stream don't forget to refer eligibility criteria in the official site.
- Full name, mother name, father name, date of birth of you as per date of birth certificate or SSC marks memo.
- Hall ticket number of SSC or its equivalent certificate.
- Local area status as per certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- Annual income of parent or guardian as per income certificate issued by MRO from any one of government service centers like e-seva, mee-seva etc.
- Study details as per study certificate from class 1 to intermediate/10+2 or its equivalent.
- Reservation category like SC, ST, OBC etc. as per caste certificate approved by the OMR from any one of MEE-SEVA, E-SEVA or AP ONLINE centers across the state.
- And finally if you're under special category like sports, NCC, PH, CAP etc. then try to arrange them also for obtaining more benefits.
- Valid 10 digits working mobile number and Email id of you. Email id is not mandatory but mobile number is required for receiving important SMS alerts from EAMCET office.
- One recent scanned color passport size photograph of you in required .JPEG format, maintain file size less than 30 kb size and dimension.
- Scanned genuine signature of you in required .JPEG format and also file size less than 15 kb.
How To Scan/ Make Photo And Signature?
Many candidates failed to scan and upload digital photograph and signature in required format, size and dimension. So they would worry about their application form. If you're also one of them who want to learn how to scan photo and sign in required format then read following procedure carefully. For uploading photograph and signature you need to scan them using scanner. If you don't have scanner then go to nearest helpline center for scanning them. Or if you have a personal or friend scanner then follow procedure carefully for scanning both files in required size and format.
- For uploading to online application form you have to scan both photo and signature separately. So first attach your recent color passport size photo on white paper and next put that paper in your scanner and open scanning software in computer, select preview button, next select particular region around the photo only and finally click scan now button.
- After running successful scanning next your photo will be loaded on your screen there now save that photo in .JPEG file format in less than 30 KB size.
- Next sign on the white paper and follow the same procedure to scan it. But, don't forget to save that sign in less than 15 KB of size in .JPEG file format.
- If you failed to scan both in required size then don't worry you can use Photoshop software to make them in required size.
- Now move and keep that both files to desktop for quick selection and uploading.
Read also: How To Download APOSS SSC Marks Memo
Must Read Important Points To Remember:
- Candidates applying for EAMCET must apply with recent second year hall ticket number only. All applications submitted with first year hall ticket number will be rejected immediately up on their review. So candidates are suggested to submit the application before due date or given last date with all mandatory details including second year hall ticket number of qualifying exam. Candidates not allowed to submit the application after the due date even though he/she paid fee before due date. And no grace period to submit application after the due date even though fee is paid before due date.
- In online application all fields indicated with ‘*’ symbol are MANDATORY fields. So you must have to fill them. And you can't submit application without filling that details.
- All EAMCET aspirants are hereby informed that Aadhaar Card details are NOT MANDATORY for filling the Online Application Form. So you don't need to mention aadhaar card number and can submit application even without this detail.
- The all particulars in application form to be filled by candidates carefully as per information collected from the relevant documents.
- Select ONLY ONE HELP LINE CENTRE (HLC) for Certificate Verification and Option Entry at the time of counseling after declaration of EAMCET results for admission into professional courses.
- Make sure that you select the correct Stream before applying, as this item gets FROZEN automatically as per the information given during Registration Fee payment.
- If you're going to apply for both streams then make sure that you eligible for both as per the guidelines given by the EAMCET convener.
- The good thing is that if the candidate has appeared Inter in AP. State then Items Photo & Sign, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Gender are taken and populated automatically from the already existing database of inter (Note: Only for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 passed candidates). So these candidates don't need to upload anything again.
- The candidates are suggested to check the all filled in particulars in application before pressing SUBMIT button.
- After successful application submission, don't forget to affix a recent exact color passport size photograph that you uploaded to online application (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the “PRINTED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM" and get it attested by a nearest Gazetted Officer or even Principal of the college where you studied.
- Candidates have to submit the filled in online application form to the invigilator in the examination hall on exam day only. So do not send the form to EAMCET office anyway. In case candidate belongings to SC or ST category then he/she has to submit the attested photocopy of the “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the “PRINTED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator.
See also: Instructions For ECET Examination
Procedure To Verify Payment Details And Access Application:
Fee payment verification is process to access online application. After successful verification of fee payment of any candidate can get his/her application online. But, for verifying payment details you should need to hold some mandatory details with you example if you paid fee from helpline centers then ensure that you have transaction id, candidate name, father name, mobile number, date of birth and other details that you given during payment. Or if you paid fee from online gateway service then make-sure that you keep payment reference id, transaction id and finally hall ticket number of qualifying examination. If you have all details with you then lets start learning how to verify payment details.
For Fee Paid Candidates From Government Service Centers:
- If you paid fee from this mode then follow this part of tutorial other than jump to next part of tutorial.
- First, visit official EAMCET registration website using any trusted computer and then click APPLY ONLINE button on main menu. The website is www.apeamcet.org
- Next click on "Click here if paid through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva" button under box in left side in that "Registration Fee Payment Procedure" webpage.
- In the next webpage enter all payment details in the given form. Enter each details carefully in the specified boxes.
- Enter payment details in a order wise like following first select through where you paid your fee for example if you paid from AP online then select that option. Or if you paid through mee or e-seva centers then select that option.
- Next enter transaction id that you have obtained from them.
- Select qualifying exam detail. For example if you received intermediate certificate approved by Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) then select BIE option, if you obtained intermediate from Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) then select APOSS option Or if you gained from other recognized board then select Others option.
- Enter Father's Name/ Mother's Name in the blank given.
- Enter exact mobile number that you provided during payment.
- Select date of birth of you.
- Next enter second year hall ticket number of qualifying examination like inter. Select year of passing or appearing in the next box.
- Next select stream that you eligible and want to appear for.
- Finally enter SSC hall ticket number in the last box provided. And press button that says "Proceed to online application form filling".
- If you entered all details correctly then the automatic computer system will verify your details with in seconds and displays your application on screen in the next moment. Other than you'll see following error message "You have entered invalid details. Please check the details". If you received error message then try again to verify after some time or contact helpline center.
For Online Fee Paid Candidates:
- If you paid fee from online gateway service then follow below procedure.
- First, visit official site and click "APPLY ONLINE" button and then select "Click here to pay online using your Debit / Credit card" button in the next loaded page.
- Next you can see two options in the webpage like below picture there click second option.
- If you do it well then you can see a verification form in the next page. There enter all details like reference and transaction ids and hall ticket number of qualifying exam.
- And finally press Proceed button. That's it, in the next moment your application will be loaded on your screen other than you'll see an error message. In this cases contact EAMCET office. Lets fill up that form by following below instructions.
Specimen Copy of Application Form:
Before continue to fill up take a look at following specimen copy of online application form for an idea.
Instructions To Fill And Submit The Application:
In the above given model application form you can see 15 types of various sections. So try to fill them in an order wise for don't forgetting filling any blank.
- In the main application form item number one is Stream. In this part you can't make any modification because it'll auto appears stream according to info that you entered during registration fee payment. So your eligible and desired stream in that section for writing in EAMCET will automatically displayed. For example, if you select Agriculture & Medical (AM) Stream during payment then that option will be selected. See example picture shown in below.
- The second section is about qualifying examination details. There your qualifying exam button, second year hall ticket number, year of passing or appearing will already get frozen automatically as per info that you provided during payment. For example, if you studied regular Intermediate then it'll shows Intermediate A.P (Regular), if you completed inter from APOSS then it'll shows APOSS etc.
- In case you're a vocational inter student then enter hall ticket number of your bridge course.
- Next select medium of instruction that you studied in your qualifying inter course. For example, if you studied your inter in Telugu medium then select Telugu option button, if you appeared inter in English medium then select English option button etc.
- Next select medium of language that you want to take in EAMCET exam.
- Next select college type where you has studied inter / 10+2. For example 1)Government Junior College, 2) Central School, Navodaya Schools, etc., 3) Government/DRDA Sponsored Corporate Colleges, and 4) Other Private Junior Colleges.
Photo & Signature Uploading Help:
- In case you're belongs to "Others" in the qualifying exam then don't forget to upload both recent photo and signature that you scanned and ready before starting application filling in the third section or other than you'll see auto generated files of you in that part.
- Upload both photo and sign separately by clicking on "Select File" option.
- If you belongs ap inter then you don't need to enter name, father name, mother name and gender because they'll auto generated using the data taken from the official database of intermediate. Other then you should need to enter that particulars with your own hands as per documents including surname.
- Next select birth date, state and district from the drop down boxes.
- In case, the Birth State is other than Andhra Pradesh, then birth district item is disabled and will display as OTHER STATE.
- Aadhaar card number is an optional item so just leave it. Or if available and supposed to enter then enter it in correct format.
- As per caste certificate of you next select your reservation category. For example if you belongs to BC-B category then select that button.
- Next select your local area status. For example, if you belong to Andhra University then select AU, if you belong to Osmania University then select OU
- Next select nearest regional center for appearing test. For example, if you wish to appear test at Vijayawada then select Vijayawada as a regional center from drop down menu provided.
- In case you belongs to special category then select your category in the part Seeking Admission Under Special Category. If you're a National Cadet Cop (NCC) certificate obtained candidate then select NCC, if you're a Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) then select CAP option, if you're a physically handicapped (PH) then select your option under that option etc.
- Next fill remaining details like minority/non minority, annual income of guardian as per certificate.
- In Place of Study part first select where you studied your SSC. For example if you appeared SSC at metropolitan city then select Urban other than select Rural.
- Enter SSC hall ticket number and year of passing.
- Select where intermediate studied.
- In Address For Corresponding part enter your personal address like house number, street or area, town, district etc.
- Next fill the district details related to your study from Class-1 to Intermediate in the spaces provided as shown below.
- Select the nearest helpline center for verification of certificates and option entry at the time of admissions.
- Read the declaration and check the i accept terms and conditions box.
- And finally press submit button after checking all details carefully.
- If you entered all details without missing anything then next you can see an message box to confirm your submission. There just click on OK button for submitting.
- Finally after successful submission you'll see an auto generated app Registration Number of you on your screen. Note down that number carefully and use it for future reference.
- Next to download the filled in and submitted application click on Download button under that registration number. The application will be looks like following and ready to printout. So take a printout and preserve it by attesting.
- You can view and download your submitted app again at any time by providing registration number and other details.
Labled Eamcet Tutorials